Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Kenyan-German Postgraduate Programme • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
- individual projects under the supervision of a university teacher or academic advisor
- participation in a structured doctoral study programme
Duration of the funding
Grants are initially awarded for a maximum of one year. Extensions depend on whether the selection committee considers the previous award period to have been successfully completed.
- 6 months preparatory German language course (fulltime)
- Co-financed monthly scholarship instalment
- Reimbursement of travel costs through an adequate travel lump sum that is disbursed after arrival in Germany, during the funding period respectively
- Study and research allowance
- Accident, health and personal liability insurance cover
- Further individual allowances upon application